What is a Service Plan?
A Service Plan allows customers to spread the cost of their servicing over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit. You can also pay for a Service Plan in full, should you wish to do so.
• Convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
• Inflation proof servicing for the duration of the plan - pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
• Removes large bills - The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
• The work is always performed by certified technicians
• Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
• Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices*
• Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used
• No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees.
The cost covers the scheduled MG servicing, covering parts and labour. It excludes anything not listed in the servicing schedule.
You can speak with a member of staff at any participating MG dealership. Alternatively, you can call us on 0845 413 5360, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm or complete the online form and we will be happy to prepare a personal quotation for you.
Want to know more? Please click here for a list of frequently asked questions and contact information.
Service Plans are provided by our system administrators, eDynamix – www.edynamix.com.